For Episode 141 of the Entertainment 2.0 podcast Josh Pollard was once again joined by Richard Gunther. The news this week continued to center around CableCARD tuners for Windows Media Center, but fortunately Josh finally got his hands on one! The guys kicked off the show by discussing Josh’s CableCARD self-install for the Hauppauge WinTV-DCR-2650 that he received for review. More CableCARD tuner news followed as Ceton announced pricing and availability of their next device, and Richard provided an update on SiliconDust’s offerings. Then Josh and Richard talked about the release of the many development teams that are working on Windows 8. The show wrapped up with a quick tip work-around for Netflix on slower PCs. Make sure to join the guys for the live recording next week at 8pm ET!
Click here to download episode #141
Subscribe to the Show
- Encryption and Copy-Protection
- Hauppauge WinTV-DCR-2650 CableCARD Tuner Review
- Ceton Announces Pricing and Availability of InfiniTV 4 USB
- SiliconDust Begins Shipping HDHomeRun Prime CableCARD Tuners
- SiliconDust HDHomeRun on Sale
- Microsoft Announces Windows 8 teams
- Media Center Quick Tip: Netflix on Atom Workaround
Be sure and send us your emails and voicemail! (1-877-856-4933)
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Entertainment 2.0 is brought to you by Low Carbon PC, makers of stylish eco-friendly mini PC computers! Support us by supporting them. Check out their amazing computers that are perfect for your home theater PC needs by going to their website at www.LowCarbonPC.com!