Of course Microsoft announced the details of the Xbox Series X the day after we recorded a show about the Series S last week! We kick the show off with all the Series X details and this time Josh is able to get through it all in a reasonable amount of time! Apple announced a new bundle of many of their services. Spotify is making it easier to find virtual concerts. Xbox Game Pass launches Cloud Gaming and has included EA’s gaming subscription at no extra charge.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #534.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Launch November 10, Starting at $24.99 a Month with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play
- The Xbox Series X vs. the Xbox Series S: What’s the difference?
- Apple One combines gaming, music, video, and storage (and more)
- Spotify will now list virtual events on artist pages
- Cloud Gaming with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Launches with More Than 150 Games
- Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additional Cost
- EA Is Killing Off The Origin Name Entirely
- App Store Revisions Are a Middle Finger to Microsoft (Updated)
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.