Microsoft was finally forced to announce the Xbox Series S but not by Sony! As of recording this show on Tuesday night, we knew almost everything about the new console including price and release date. The rest of the show was dominated by video news. CableCARD looks like it will soon be dead. TiVo is getting much-needed updates and an important new streaming service. Lastly, LG and Vizio TVs are finally getting AirPlay 2, HomeKit, and Apple TV+.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #533.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Xbox Series S Price, Design, Release Date Confirmed, Series X Release Date and Price Reportedly Leaked
- The Curtain Begins To Close on CableCARD
- TiVo Slows Its Roll While Expanding Partnerships
- Locast Now Available Via TiVo Stream 4K in 23 Markets
- LG confirms 2018 TV models will receive support for AirPlay 2 and HomeKit
- Apple TV App Launches on VIZIO SmartCast TVs, with 3-Month Free Trial of Apple TV Plus
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.