A day after we recorded the last episode Sony unveiled most of the remaining details about the PlayStation 5. Now we know the vast majority of the details of both next-gen consoles. Plex added a new way to skip commercials and it’s a lot better than their old model. SiliconDust has released their Apple TV app. And in one of the biggest video game news stories of the year, Xbox purchased Bethesda!
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #535.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- PS5 Event: Everything Announced and Revealed
- PlayStation Plus Collection Is an Answer to Xbox Game Pass
- PS5 Will Be Backwards Compatible with ’99 Percent’ of the ‘Thousands’ of PS4 Games Sony Has Tested
- PS5: Full-Priced First-Party Games Will Seemingly Be $70 USD
- The PS5 DualSense controller costs $70
- Plex Finally Skips Commercials
- SiliconDust Introduces HDHomeRun App for Apple TV
- NBCUniversal’s Peacock streaming service is now available on Roku
- DC Universe will become a comics-only service on January 21st
- The 5 Biggest Takeaways From Xbox’s Bethesda Acquisition
- Introducing Our Launch Line-up of Next-gen Xbox Accessories, Coming November 10
- App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.