This week’s show gets started off with a lot of great listener feedback. After that Josh and Richard mourn the death of Windows 7. Verizon is shaking up how they offer their TV packages. There’s a new Bluetooth audio, Bluetooth LE Audio, standard that should make consumers and businesses quite happy. Microsoft is attempting something with the launch of the Xbox Series X, and Sony is still staying away from E3.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #507.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Chameleon Media Center
- Today is the day Windows 7 dies, but you can still upgrade to Windows 10 for free
- Verizon cuts cable bundles and contracts as part of a shift to more transparent pricing
- The New Version of Bluetooth Is Here to Fix Your Headphones
- Microsoft’s first Xbox Series X games will be cross-gen releases
- Sony is skipping E3 again in 2020
- Games with Gold
- January’s Free PS Plus Games
Send us your feedback by email
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard and Richard Gunther
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.