After raising prices for non-Amazon Prime subscribers earlier this year, Amazon has increased the subscription fee for Amazon Music Unlimited for Prime subscribers. Microsoft has made cloud gaming concessions in hopes of appeasing the UK CMA. It’s causing a snag with Microsoft’s previous agreement with the EU, though. Lastly, the Xbox 360 store will close next year, but we’ve got tips on how you can continue to play your favorite games.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #626.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Amazon Music Unlimited Gets More Expensive for Prime Members
- Microsoft to sell off Activision cloud gaming rights to Ubisoft in bid for UK approval – The Verge
- The EU might need to reassess Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard deal after restructuring – The Verge
- The Xbox 360 Store Will Close July 2024, But You Can Keep Playing Your Favorite Games
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles