Microsoft’s fight with the FTC is over, clearing the path to negotiations with the UK’s CMA. Netflix simplified account switching. Plex lays off 20% more of their staff. Tidal switches to FLAC while raising prices.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #623.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- You can now move your Netflix profile to an existing account | Engadget
- Plex lays off more than 20 percent of its staff – The Verge
- Tidal is Raising Prices – Thurrott.com
- Tidal adds hi-res FLAC streaming for HiFi Plus subscribers | Engadget
- Microsoft wins FTC fight to buy Activision Blizzard – The Verge
- Microsoft and UK regulators agree to pause their Activision battle to negotiate – The Verge
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles