Netflix has started cracking down on people who share their passwords. Comcast has a new live TV streaming service. YouTube is adding unskippable 30-second ads, and the only legit alternative is problematic. Sony announced a new handheld gaming device, but they haven’t made a good case for it yet.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #620.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Netflix’s password-sharing crackdown is here — and it costs $7.99 per month – The VergeEverything You Need to Know About Max When Service Launches on May 23
- Comcast reveals Now TV, a cable-lite streaming package for $20 a month – The Verge
- Comment: YouTube Premium needs a more affordable option as ads keep getting worse
- Apple releases Apple Music Classical for Android before iPad or Mac apps – 9to5Mac
- Sony Announces PlayStation Handheld to Put Razer Edge to Shame – IGN
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles