Netflix investigates creating a tier with ads. Tablo delays their ATSC 3.0 DVR. FIFA launches their own streaming service. IMDB TV gets a new name. Amazon Music is raising prices. Sony and Microsoft look to include in-game ads in free-to-play games.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #586.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Cloud Backup from Synology
- Netflix plans to offer cheaper ad-supported subscription tiers | Engadget
- Tablo Will Delay the Release of Its ATSC 3.0 QUAD OTA DVR | Cord Cutters News
- HDHomeRun Flex 4k DRM Support
- FIFA’s streaming service could be the first step to cutting out broadcasters | Engadget
- IMDb TV streaming service will rebrand as ‘Amazon Freevee’ – GeekWire
- Amazon Music Unlimited is Getting Its First-Ever Price Hike – Thurrott.com
- PlayStation Wants Ads In Its Games, Too – IGN
- You can now update your PS5 controller on PC. Here’s how | Digital Trends
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles