The world needs some good news this week and episode 512 of Entertainment 2.0 is packed with it! Disney+ is coming to the UK and bringing Frozen 2 with it. NBCUniversal is allowing people to rent movies digitally on their theatrical release date. Movies Anywhere is going to allow you to share your digital movie library. Microsoft released tons of new details about the Xbox Series X. All that and so much more!
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #512.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Disney+ is finally coming to the UK. Here’s what you need to know.
- Disney Plus to Stream ‘Frozen 2’ Three Months Early ‘During This Challenging Period’
- NBCUniversal Breaks Theatrical Window, Will Make Movies Available On Demand Immediately
- Emby Theater for Windows Updated With Improved Performance, Better HDR, and More
- Movies Anywhere’s new Screen Pass feature will let you loan your digital movies to friends
- FuboTV adds NHL and MLB coverage to its premium sports packages
- Sonos is releasing a new OS and controller app for its speakers this June
- E3 2020 has been canceled
- More Details About Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X: What’s the Deal with Latency?
- Xbox Series X: A Closer Look at the Technology Powering the Next Generation
- Project xCloud Preview Update: Enabling You To Discover And Play More Games
- Xbox Games with Gold
- March’s Free PS Plus Games: Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.