AT&T attempts to mix new and old business models with AT&T TV. Hulu’s live TV services come to PlayStation 4 as Hulu gains FX content. Spotify is getting a refreshed user interface and Microsoft provides more technical details about the Xbox Series X.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #511.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Infuse 6
- AT&T TV’s Nationwide Launch Sidelines DirecTV, Intros Plans With Sticker Shock
- Hulu with Live TV is Now Available on PlayStation 4
- FX is now exclusively streaming its shows on Hulu
- Spotify redesign makes it easier to play, favorite and download music
- What You Can Expect From the Next Generation of Gaming
- February 2020 Xbox One Update Introduces New Home Interface and More
- Xbox Games with Gold
- March’s Free PS Plus Games
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.