CNET’s Molly Price joins the show to review the latest news and updates and to take a look back and ahead at CES. What was hot last year, which companies met the expectations they created, and which ones didn’t? And they look ahead, of course, at this year’s CES happening this very week in Las Vegas.
Listen to the episode here or download it.
You’ll also find the show in these places:
Did you like it? Please rate it in Apple Podcasts or on Stitcher.
- Aqara Smart Home System review: Control everything for much less
- HassKit is New Home Assistant Control App
- Wyze announces (multiple) security failures
- Amazon, Ring face lawsuit over alleged security camera hacks
- The best smart plugs to connect your stuff
- Routines Make It Easier To Control MySmartBlinds by Voice
- Sonos hikes prices on the Amp and Port as it moves production out of China
- Ring Brings the Smart Lighting to CES
- TiVo announces wireless adaptor for TiVo Mini
- Apple Makes some noise at CES
- My Smart Home Christmas Wish List
- Check out CNET’s tech news coverage
- Follow Molly on Twitter
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The HomeTech Podcast, The Food Tech Show, and The Smart Home Show, now co-hosted by Richard with Adam Justice.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
Inquire about sponsorship opportunities at email@example.com