Some products we saw at CES are starting to hit the market while both Nest and Ring announce they’ll be requiring customers to use two-factor authentication. And Olibra’s founder and CEO, Zohar Shinar, joins us to discuss his company’s ingenious product, designed to solve a common problem in millions of households.
Listen to the episode here or download it.
You’ll also find the show in these places:
- Philips smart bulbs could compromise your Wi-Fi network
- Starling Home Hub is a turn-key solution to add Nest products to HomeKit
- Lutron Caséta Motion Sensor is now available
- Gen3 Sengled Hub (bridge) with HomeKit is now available
- Google will force Nest owners to use two-factor authentication this spring
- Ring enables mandatory two-factor authentication and new privacy controls
- Arlo Offers $50 Credit on Trade-Ins of Old Video Doorbells
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The HomeTech Podcast, The Food Tech Show, and The Smart Home Show, now co-hosted by Richard with Adam Justice.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
Inquire about sponsorship opportunities at [email protected]