It’s the craziest time of the year again, that’s right, CES! Josh and Richard are on site in Las Vegas taking in all the latest consumer electronics announcements. The guys go over some of the crazier things they saw before jumping into the latest display technology including a laser projector, the latest OLEDs, and an HDR monitor. There were also two new product announcements out of SiliconDust. Channel Master also had two products that were of interest. The guys also got to check in with Axiim to see their latest wireless audio gear.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #435.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Hisense’s laser projector promises a 100-inch 4K screen for $13K
- Samsung Unveils “The Wall,” the World’s First Modular MicroLED 146-inch TV
- LG OLEDs at CES 2018
- LG Develops ‘Nano IPS’ LCD, Unveils 32UK950 4K Display with DCI-P3, HDR600, TB3
- SiliconDust Announces HDHomeRun Prime 6
- SiliconDust Plans HDVR All-in-One DVR and Tuner (Update: Connect Duo+)
- Channel Master’s SMARTenna+ Finds the Best Reception for You
- Axiim 4k Q, Link, and Wireless Speakers Shown at CES
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles