CES is right around the corner, and in what has become something of a tradition, we’re joined by one of the tech experts from CNET’s Smart Home. This year, Megan Wollerton helps recap last year’s CES while making some predictions—almost more like wishes—about this year’s show, which is right around the corner. We also run through a bunch of news and product updates.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Google Home Max released and reviewed
- Bosch Connected Control BCC100 Wi-Fi thermostat
- Smarter releases 2nd generation coffee maker
- Canary security cameras get smarter with free person alerts
- Wally leak sensor system still exists, now using IFTTT
- Wink adds Sonos Support
- Simple Control 5 now available
- CNET’s review of the Echo Spot
- Sylvania introduces HomeKit-compatible LED filament-style bulbs
- Follow Megan on Twitter or Instagram
- Find out what’s going on at the CNET Smart Home
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.