Amazon discontinues the Fire TV Recast. TiVo is launching their own television operating system. Walmart Plus will soon include Paramount+ to compete with Amazon Prime. Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ subscription fees are all increasing. Samsung announces Bluetooth LE Audio-ready earbuds. Xbox announces a Game Pass family plan.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #596.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Looks like Amazon is discontinuing the Fire TV Recast over-the-air DVR — Update: Confirmed by Amazon | AFTVnews
- Android TV gets a new competitor as new ‘TiVo Stream OS’ aims for smart TVs
- Walmart Plus subscribers are about to get a lot of streaming content for free
- Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ Will Get Price Hikes Later This Year | Cord Cutters News
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro are Bluetooth LE Audio-ready and pack 3D audio for $229
- Xbox Gamepass Family Plan Announced
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles