The last few weeks saw massive mergers in the entertainment space as Warner Bros. and Discovery merged and Amazon bought MGM. HBO Max launched a cheaper plan. TiVo looks to be departing the consumer product business. Apple Music is offering lossless quality streaming. And the Summer Game Fest is returning this year.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #556.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Discovery, Inc. Announces WarnerMedia and Discovery to Become ‘Warner Bros. Discovery’
- Amazon buys MGM for $8.45 billion
- HBO Max’s cheaper ad-supported plan will cost $10 per month
- Apple TV comes to NVIDIA Shield devices
- Key Product Personnel Depart TiVo
- TiVo stream now available for $30 at Walmart
- Best Buy has no TiVo devices in stock
- Apple Music Lossless: What Devices are Supported?
- Amazon Music Makes HD/Lossless Music Available for No Additional Cost
- Dolby Vision on the Apple TV App and Spotify Video Podcasts Coming to Xbox
- Xbox doesn’t have an exclusive agreement for Dolby Vision and Atmos (updated)
- Summer Game Fest returns June 10th to unofficially kickoff E3
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.