T-Mobile is shutting down TVision, their confusing video streaming services. Sonos and Ikea appear to be releasing more speakers. Spotify may have finally done music curation and discovery correctly. E3 is returning as a virtual conference, and Microsoft is starting to make good on their Xbox Live promises for free-to-play games.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #553.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- T-Mobile to Shut Down Their Live TV Streaming Service TVision, Partners with Philo and YouTube TV
- Sonos and IKEA are developing new Symfonisk speakers that hide in plain sight
- Spotify’s new personalized mixes focus on artists, genres and decades
- E3 2021 Plans Announced: Xbox and Nintendo Involved, No Sign of Sony
- Microsoft Is Cutting The Xbox Live Gold Requirement For Party Chat And Free-To-Play Multiplayer
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.