We’re finally over our CES hangover, so it’s high time to wrap up our CES thoughts and put a bow on ’em. The DMZ’s Josh Pollard joins us to review the smart home products we took most interest in at CES 2020, including some vendor interviews and our favorite picks.
Listen to the episode here or download it.
You’ll also find the show in these places:
- GE Announces New Smart Lighting Controls in Advance of CES
- Ring Extends Smart Lighting Line with Solar Products and Bulbs
- Lutron Finally Adds Motion Sensor and Extender to Caséta Line
- Sengled’s smart bulbs sync up with Apple HomeKit at CES 2020
- Behold the Wemo React. It Controls Nothing—It Just…Reacts.
- Gentex HomeLink mirror(s) offer smart home control
- LiftMaster adding security cameras and smart locks to myQ ecosystem
- August lock is smaller but still very distinct design
- Eureka Park Foretells of Potential Smart Home Futures
- Level lock
- Kidde RemoteLink bridge with HomeKit STILL not here yet!
- Inovelli Rises from the Ashes at CES 2020
- Moen Raises the Smart Faucet Stakes in Vegas
- Follow Josh on Twitter
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The HomeTech Podcast, The Food Tech Show, and The Smart Home Show, now co-hosted by Richard with Adam Justice.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
Inquire about sponsorship opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org