Richard goes hands-on with the HDHomeRun Scribe Duo and Servio. He and Josh also wonder if a Kickstarter campaign can bring us revolutionary entertainment consumption AI. Amazon and Google seem to finally be settling their differences with Amazon Prime Video and YouTube. HBO Max is set to be the third streaming offering from HBO and WarnerMedia. The Xbox One gets a couple of new features in the July update. Microsoft may be working on a new game controller for use with phones and tablets.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #489.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- SiliconDust Reveals HDHomeRun Scribe Duo
- SiliconDust Announces HDHomeRun Servio Stand-Alone DVR
- Amazon Prime Video finally works with Chromecast and Android TV
- WarnerMedia Names Upcoming Direct-to-Consumer Service HBO Max
- AT&T’s DIRECTV NOW, DIRECTV, & U-Verse TV Drops Nexstar Owned ABC, CBS, FOX, & NBC Locals
- July 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Features for Xbox Game Pass, and Xbox Skill for Alexa
- Microsoft’s prototype Xbox controllers for phones look ideal for xCloud
- Xbox Live Games With Gold For July 2019
- PlayStation Plus: Free Games for July
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.