We’re bringing you Richard’s interview with Juicero founder Doug Evans from the Smart Kitchen Summit. But first, Josh Pollard joins us to run through some updates from the news, including our review of Securifi’s Almond 3 router, now shipping and available for purchase.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
Did you like it? Please rate it in iTunes or on Stitcher.
Today: Get a Juicero Press for 50% off at juicero.com! (Ends 11/29)
- We review the Almond 3 router
- b8ta SmartSpots Bring Much-needed Innovation to Lowe’s Stores
- Jasco Releases Enbrighten Z-Wave Connected Bulb
- IF and DO apps have been reconsolidated back into one IFTTT app
- From Farm to Glass: Building a Smart Kitchen Ecosystem from the Ground Up (Video)
- Juicero’s Doug Evans On Why Now Was The Right Time To Step Down As CEO
- Interested finding out more about this year’s Smart Kitchen Summit and food tech in general? Check out The Spoon
- Interested in attending next year’s summit? Find out more at smartkitchensummit.com
- Learn about the new HomeTech Academy
- Find out more about Juicero
- Follow Juicero on Twitter
- Follow Josh Pollard on Twitter
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.