Richard’s friend Anthony just bought his first house, and he’s ready to deck it out with the latest in smarthome tech. But before diving too deeply into that, they ponder Nest’s decision to build an outdoor camera with a long, ugly cable. Seriously, that thing is ugly.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
Did you like it? Please rate it in iTunes or on Stitcher.
- Nest announces an outdoor camera
- Sonos opening first store in NYC
- The Wink Relay is now available for cheap!
- iDevices now controllable by the Echo
- SmartThings compatible products
- Wink product support
- Follow Anthony on Twitter at @ethancaine [not a typo]
- Listen to The Ritual Misery Podcast and Anthony’s other shows [not safe for work]
- Did you miss our special episode where Richard visited b8ta?
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Home Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
[…] appeared on Home: On (download the episode from iTunes here and subscribe), and bought an Ecobee3 and an extra pack […]