Richard Green joins us to catch up on smarthome news, and there’s a lot of it! Google introduces a home voice interface, Tony Fadell is out, and Staples retreats from the connected home. We also run through some of the new products out in stores these days.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Google Home introduced at Google I/O
- Tony Fadell leaves Nest
- Staples Disconnect
- New IFTTT channel for August
- New IFTTT channel for Arlo
- iDevices has announces pre-orders for a $79 socket adaptor
- Revolv shutdown is imminent
- On The Home Server Show, Dave interviews one of Luma’s founders
- Follow Richard on Twitter at @RichardNGreen
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Home Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.