After a week off, Josh and Richard are back to cover a week packed with big news for the Microsoft entertainment technology space. Microsoft’s chief, Satya Nadella, announces a re-refocusing of the company’s mobile strategy. Is it the death of Windows 10 Mobile? There are also some huge rumors leaking out ahead of the Xbox press briefing from E3. The guys talk about which rumors seem the most likely, and what it could mean for the future of gaming and living room computing. They cover all that, plus all the other news from the week.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30pm ET!
Click here to download episode #369.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Spotify’s New Family Plan
- Zonos gives you control over your Sonos system on Windows 10 PC and Mobile
- SiriusXM inviting users to beta test upcoming Windows 10 app
- The Sams Report EP 41: Xbox 1, Xbox 2, Xbox E3
- Cross-Network Rocket League Play Arrives on Xbox One and Steam PC
- Xbox Live Games With Gold For June 2016
- Microsoft to Further Streamline Its Windows Phone Business
- PayPal is shutting down its Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Amazon apps
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles