Staples Connect may not be long for this world, Philips’ long-awaited update to Hue is somewhat puzzling, and Muzzley’s Josh Bradshaw joins us to discuss how aggregation services can educate consumers and ultimately simplify home automation.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- The End of the Line for Staples Connect?
- Ring Video Doorbell now in stores
- Real-world Review: (The Original) Ring Video Doorbell
- OnHub adds IFTTT channel features
- Harmony creates an Android TV home control app
- New Hue app/capabilities launching
- Get Muzzley
- Find out about the Future:Kitchen event at smartkitchensummit.com
- Follow @MuzzleyPower and @worktechwork on Twitter
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.