It’s our last episode of 2015, and CES is right around the corner. Who better to discuss what we anticipate seeing at the show than CNET’s Executive Editor, Rich Brown? What will be the big themes at this year’s show? Our money’s on the smart home and wearables.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- SmartThings Introduces Monitoring Service
- Four Nest Alums open gadget boutique store
- Hue update temporarily blocks ability to add third-party Zigbee bulbs
- Insteon Hub to control X10
- Homeboy Control
- CNET Smart Home [note: auto-play video with audio]
- Follow the @CNETSmartHome on Twitter
- Follow @rh_brown on Twitter
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.