As usual, the show starts with some great questions from listeners, but this week the listener feedback even included a tip! The Xbox was one of the biggest areas of focus this week as there were numerous Xbox-related updates. First the Xbox One is finally getting Miracast support, and Josh had time to try it out with a Surface and a Windows Phone. The Xbox Smartglass apps have some nice new features, and the Xbox app on Windows 10 has even more new capabilities. Acer has a new mini PC that could make a great little home theater PC. Microsoft has made a new Work and Play Bundle available. Oh, and did we mention that Build, Microsoft’s biggest developer event of the year, happened this week? They announced plans for making it easy to bring iOS and Android apps to Windows, and a way to essentially use a Windows Phone as your one and only computing device. If you’re not listening live, you’re missing a lot of fun. Join us next week for the live recording of episode 327 on Tuesday, May 5th at 8:00pm ET! Click here to download episode #326
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- What is Windows.edb? Can I Delete It Or Change Its Location?
- Plex on Xbox One Direct Play Supported Formats
- What media file types does the Roku Media Player channel support?
- Xbox One (finally) getting Miracast support
- Acer Revo One Mini PC Hands-On
- Microsoft has a second Work and Play Bundle with a $60 gift card replacing Xbox Music Pass
- New Features in Preview for Xbox App on Windows 10 and Xbox One
- Pocket Casts for Windows Phone: Now available to supercharge your podcast experience
- Comcast/Time Warner Cable deal is dead
- Spycast Podcast
Send us your feedback by email and voicemail! (1-877-856-4933)
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard, and Richard Gunther.
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles