HomeSeer gets a nod in the smarthome controller space, SmartThings’ Dropcam integration causes some angst, and DMZ colleague Chris Barnes seeks advice on how to get started when considering automation options for a smart apartment.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- HomeSeer named #1 home automation system
- Korner seeks funding on IndieGogo
- Staples Connect adds to Security Camera Line-up
- SmartThings adds Dropcam support, but not without controversy
- Home Server Show #256 – SmartThings Home Automation
- Free report: Great Ideas for Smart Lighting and Shades
- Check out Chris’s weekly tech news podcast on the DMZ, thEndUsr
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.