Josh and Richard have been on the ground in Las Vegas for CES for the last three days, so they are back this week to discuss all of
great things they’ve seen. To start the episode there was some Windows Media Center news to cover, but unfortunately, much like last week, most of the news wasn’t good. SiliconDust had some really great stuff to show at CES, and Richard may have found his next home theater PC solution. While Windows Phones news wasn’t expected at CES there was a little actually worth covering. The guys also gave their impressions of the opening day press conferences from Intel, Panasonic and Dish Network. If you’re not listening live you’re missing a lot of fun, so make sure to join Josh and Richard for the live recording of episode 210 Tuesday, January 8th at 8:00pm ET, live from CES!
Click here to download episode #210
Subscribe to the Show
- Xbox 360 is the Only Supported Windows Media Center Extender for Windows 8
- Windows Update Fixes Low Quality Video Issues with Windows 8 Media Center Extenders
- SiliconDust Shows Off New DLNA Equipped Tuners
- Mac mini + Blu-ray = HTPC Heaven, Courtesy of Newer Technology
- Intel Takes Evolutionary, but Promising Steps Forward
- Sprint announces HTC and Samsung for their Windows Phone 8 lineup. Coming this summer.
- Verizon and Samsung announce ATIV Odyssey Windows Phone. Due out in the coming weeks.
- DISH Adds Sling, Offline, and Social to Hopper
- Panasonic Announces New Apps and Devices
- Join The Digital Media Zone and Home Server Show at a CES Meetup
Be sure and send us your emails and voicemail! (1-877-856-4933)
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles