It’s all about beginners this week. After taking our stroll through the great email questions and voice mail we received, Josh and I take time to answer some of the basic questions that a new Media Center user might have. We don’t get too deep as this is meant for people just getting started but there may be some useful information in there for everyone. Below you’ll find links to some of the information covered which should help you get started.
Don’t forget as well that you can always submit your questions to us via email or by calling 1-877-856-4933. Remember, there’s no such thing as a stupid question. We’ve all had those basic questions at one point or another and we’re more than willing to help. If we can’t answer, we’ll find someone who can!
- Peter Near’s ATSC in Canada Hack – Support Thread
- Adding Multiple Guide Listings to Windows 7 Media Center
- Enabling ATSC & QAM in Canada for Windows 7 RTM
- Windows 7 Media Playlist Creator v1.3
- The Green Button (Great source for beginner info)
- The Digital Lifestyle (Go here for better UK and European info, we live in the US)
Click here to download Episode 76!
|Entertainment 2.0 Subscriptions|