Josh and Richard start the show with some great feedback and questions from other listeners. Their answers should give you some insight into video conversion and home networking. The big news of the week is the huge change to Xbox Game Pass. Having access to AAA first-party games on release date could shake up the whole industry.
There have been a couple updates for Groove Music. They help to show that even if the Groove music service is dead, the app is still alive. The Xbox One has also been getting frequent updates, so the guys cover what you can expect soon on the console.
Richard has been on a few other podcasts recently, and Josh is hosting a Sea of Thieves live-stream Thursday night. Listen to the announcements section for all the details!
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #437.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- The Best Wi-Fi Mesh-Networking Kits for Most People
- Xbox Game Pass Expands To Include New Releases From Microsoft Studios
- After killing the Groove Music service, Microsoft decides to upgrade the app
- New Now Playing Experience for Groove Music on Xbox
- New Preview Alpha System Update – 1/19/18
- This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale
- Xbox Live Games With Gold For January 2018
- KEF 3.0 Sound bar
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta
- Sea of Thieves Live Stream at 8:30pm ET Thursday January 25th
- Eye Chart Radio
- Popular Technology Radio
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles