Entertainment 2.0 #438: The Burger Button
The guys started off this week by responding to listener feedback about wi-fi access point solutions. They had some great suggestions for strengthening your home network without breaking the bank. The main feature centered around watching the Winter Olympics for cord cutters. There are a lot of options out there, but Josh and Richard waded through the possibilities have come up with a list of the best options.
On the gaming side, there has been a lot of talk lately about Xbox having a major issue with exclusive games. Is it really an issue, and who is most impacted by it? The guys break it down before discussing a quick tip that fixes something that annoys Richard in three different ways! There’s also the usual game sale and a new month of free games for Xbox Live Gold subscribers. If you’re interested in Josh’s time with Sea of Thieves you’ll want to stick around for the final segment of the show.
If it wasn’t already clear that Windows 10 Mobile is dead, there’s another solid argument for switching from our previously beloved platform.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #438.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- TP-Link EAP245
- Google Wifi
- How to Watch the 2018 Winter Olympics Without Paying For Cable TV
- The Xbox One has a serious exclusive games problem
- Microsoft Store Tip: Burger Button -> Settings -> Play Videos Automatically OFF
- This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale
- Xbox Live Games With Gold For February 2018
- The Windows 10 Mobile Insider Program comes to an end, not with a bang but a whimper
- KEF 3.0 Sound bar
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles