Home: On #036 – Revolv Exits, with Mike Wolf
Staples releases an updated Connect Hub with ZigBee and Bluetooth LE support, the August lock ships—but Apple Stores get it before those who pre-ordered, and analyst Mike Wolf joins Richard to discuss the unexpected news that Nest has purchased Revolv, and they’ve discontinued Revolv’s only product offering…the multi-protocol hub.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- New Staples Connect Hub is Now Available
- INSTEON USB Portable Adapter
- Smart Home Weekly: The (Nearly) All Revolv/Nest Acquisition Edition
- Revolv updated app, new UI for thermostats
- August Smart Lock Available in Apple Stores Now
- Catch up on the weekly smart home news each week with the Smart Home Weekly at NextMarket Insights
- You can listen to Richard’s complete conversation with Mike Wolf on the latest edition of the Smart Home Show.
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The NextMarket Podcast, HomeTech.FM Podcast, and Daily Tech News Show.