On the latest episode of Home: On, Richard is joined by Mike Faucher to discuss how consumers interested in adopting home automation technology now have more options than ever. What’s the best way to get started? These days, you only have to look as far as your local retailer. The time has come for popularized home control tech. Of course, you may also want to think about ways of making it all more palatable for the rest of your household.
Download this episode.
Or play it right now, right here:
- Target selling WeMo
- INSTEON starter kits at Best Buy and Costco
- INSTEON Hub First Impressions
- HomeSeer 3 beta available
- Lowe’s selling Iris home automation kits
- Goji Smart Lock
- INSTEON Smoke Hub and Leak Detector
- The Doc’s World
- BYOB Podcast on homeservershow.net
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.