Diamond Sports Group, owners of Bally Sports, are struggling to stay afloat. What does that mean if Bally broadcasts your favorite sports team? YouTube TV is increasing prices again, but it’s not all bad news this time. Spotify still hasn’t launched its HiFi plan yet. Why not? Josh also played with Spotify DJ. Ubisoft is the latest major video game publisher to announce they won’t officially be at E3.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #617.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- NHL Commissioner Assures Fans Bally Sports, AT&T SportsNets Games Will Air as Scheduled – The Streamable
- Diamond Sports Commits to Broadcast NBA, NHL Through This Season; MLB Relationship Still Unresolved – The Streamable
- YouTube TV raises its prices yet again | Engadget
- Spotify is Keeping its HiFi Plan on Hold Due to “Industry Changes” – Thurrott.com
- Ubisoft Pulls Out of E3 2023 After Previously Committing to the Show – IGN
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles