You can stream the Super Bowl in 4k for free! Peacock eliminated their free tier. Paramount+ is rebranding and trying an unusual growth strategy. Richard is really angry about YouTube TV dropping the MLB Network. The Netflix password-sharing crackdown has people up in arms. Netflix added spatial audio to over 700 movies and shows. Amazon Music Unlimited subscription prices are increasing. Should you be concerned about which of the three big publishers show up at E3? Samsung’s QD-OLED gaming monitor has a price, and we’ve got some thoughts about it.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #612.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Confirmed: FOX to Stream Super Bowl LVII for Free in HD, 4K Without a Pay-TV Subscription – The Streamable
- Exclusive: Peacock Drops Free Tier for New Sign-Ups, Will Only Offer Paid Plans to New Customers – The Streamable
- Paramount+ Premium will absorb Showtime and rebrand as ‘Paramount+ With Showtime’ | Engadget
- YouTube TV Drops MLB Network
- How the end of Netflix password sharing will change the way families watch, especially the ones with college-age children
- Netflix’s Premium Plan Adds Spatial Audio Support on All Devices – Thurrott.com
- Amazon Music Unlimited is Getting a Price Hike in the US and UK – Thurrott.com
- Exclusive: Xbox, Nintendo, and Sony Won’t Be Part of E3 2023 – IGN
- Samsung’s first OLED gaming monitor costs $1499.99
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles