This week’s show examines rising costs across much of the music and video streaming industry. Netflix is actually introducing a lower-cost tier, but it contains ads. Apple is increasing prices for Apple TV+ and Apple Music. Spotify plans to raise prices. And YouTube Premium will cost more for family plan subscriptions. Razer introduced new earbuds for gamers. Xbox is talking more about its cloud gaming service.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #604.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Netflix announces Profile Transfers — for when it forces you to finally pay up
- Apple raises prices on its TV and Music streaming services
- Spotify Plans to Raise Prices Next Year – Thurrott.com
- YouTube Premium family plan now costs $23 a month | Engadget
- Razer’s Hammerhead HyperSpeed earbuds are coming to Xbox and PlayStation – The Verge
- Xbox shelves its ‘Keystone’ cloud gaming device
- Broadlink Blackbean and Google Routines
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles