There’s a new Apple TV 4k that has one giant surprise up its sleeve. YouTube is giving up on putting 4k videos behind a subscription. Xbox updated their software for consoles and mobile. Microsoft is attempting to build a mobile gaming store through their Activision acquisition. The Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld is available and reviews are mixed. Razer announced a competing device called the Edge. Will its increased specs justify the higher price?
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #603.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- The new $129 Apple TV 4K has an A15 chip, 64GB of storage and HDR10+ support | Engadget
- YouTube ends experiment that required a Premium subscription to play videos in 4K | Engadget
- The Xbox October Update Rolls Out Today
- Microsoft is building an Xbox mobile gaming store to take on Apple and Google – The Verge
- Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld review: terminally online – The Verge
- Razer’s Edge is one sharp-looking cloud gaming Android handheld – The Verge
Send us your feedback by email
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard and Richard Gunther
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles