Charter, or as customers are more likely to know them, Spectrum, is killing off support for CableCARD. The NVIDIA SHIELD TV added auto low-latency mode and night listening features. Bally Sports+ has launched. Spotify is beefing up their concert-finding functionality. Sony is launching a new line of gaming hardware. Xbox cloud streaming is now available on Samsung TVs. Xbox Games with Gold will soon stop offering Xbox 360 titles.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #591.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Charter Will Be Kicking TiVo To The Curb
- Nvidia Shield TV gets auto low-latency mode, ‘night listening,’ and more with latest update
- Bally Sports Plus Just Launched, Here’s Everything You Need to Know: Pricing, Devices, Simultaneous Streams, Teams, Blackouts, & More – The Streamable
- Spotify’s Live Event Feed makes it easier to find out when your favorite artist is touring | Engadget
- Spotify is finally bringing friend activity to its mobile app with ‘Community’ – 9to5Google
- Sony’s new gaming brand merges the best of its PlayStation and consumer gear | Engadget
- The Xbox App is Available Today on Samsung 2022 Smart TVs
- Xbox Cloud Gaming is adding keyboard/mouse support, one of the few advantages Stadia had left
- Xbox Games With Gold Will No Longer Offer Xbox 360 Titles From October – GameSpot
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles