IMDb What to Watch is an app that could make it fun to find the next thing to watch! fuboTV is changing one of its most popular features. Spotify is kind of killing Stations. SoundCloud bought an AI music company. Square Enix sold three game studios to Embracer Group. Xbox and Bethesda still plan to have a big event in mid-June even without E3.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #588.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Amazon Launches IMDb What to Watch App to Make Picking a Movie, Series Easier – The Streamable
- fuboTV Drops 4K from Base Plan for New Customers – The Streamable
- Sony’s Quantum Dot OLED TVs will start at $3,000 | Engadget
- Spotify’s Pandora-esque Stations app will shut down on May 16th | Engadget
- SoundCloud buys an AI music company to help discover hidden gems | Engadget
- Apple Music is Now Available on Roku Devices – Thurrott.com
- Embracer Group Enters Agreement to Acquire Eidos, Crystal Dynamics, and Square Enix Montreal for $300 Million – IGN
- Square Enix Says Embracer Acquisitions Allow It to Invest More in the Blockchain, AI, and the Cloud – IGN
- Xbox’s game streaming device and TV app could arrive soon | Engadget
- GeForce Now adds support for 4K streaming on Windows and macOS
- Sony Confirms It Has Stopped PlayStation Plus Users Stacking Their Membership – IGN
- Xbox and Bethesda will hold a games showcase on June 12th | Engadget
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles