Netflix is making it easier to hide your mistakes. Spotify has gotten embroiled in quite the controversy over things being said on Joe Rogan’s podcast. YouTube Music is adding more advanced versions of their personalized playlists. Sony is in the process of buying Bungie, the makers of Destiny and the original creators of Halo. Valve’s Steam Deck sort of goes on sale later this month.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #578.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- Netflix’s ‘Continue Watching’ queue gets a huge quality of life improvement
- Joe Rogan apologizes to Spotify over backlash and promises to ‘balance things out’ | Engadget
- YouTube Music tests personalized ‘Recommended radios’ – 9to5Google
- Sony Buys Bungie for $3.6 Billion – IGN
- Valve will start selling the Steam Deck on February 25th – The Verge
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles