Unfortunately, this week’s episode has a lot of bad news. It gets started on a positive note as we look at Vizio’s newest 4k TVs, but then Google had to go and increase the cost of YouTube TV by 30%! ESPN+ also increased their price while AT&T is terminating one of their better live TV services. Fortunately, most of the rest of the news is pretty good!
You’ll have to hang around until the end to hear what might be a rather surprising musing from Josh.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #525.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Vizio’s latest 4K HDR TVs now shipping, with OLED model due in the fall
- Google raises YouTube TV subscription to $64.99 per month for all members
- ESPN Plus increases to $5.99 in August, making it the same price as Hulu
- AT&T is killing its cheap TV bundle for cord cutters
- Amazon will let you co-watch Prime videos with friends in the US
- Amazon Brings a Prime Video App to the Microsoft Store
- TiVo Stream 4K Android TV dongle extends its $50 price through the end of July
- Microsoft is permanently closing its retail stores
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.