CBS All Access is getting a lot more content. Alamo Drafthouse is launching a VOD service. Android TV is probably getting a major overhaul. Sonos launches new speakers and announces a new app. Spotify is testing a group listening solution. YouTube Music is helping to transition Google Play Music subscribers. Tokyo Game Show has been canceled.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #519.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- CBS plans to overhaul All Access with more shows and live sports
- Alamo Drafthouse launches Alamo on Demand VOD service
- Report: Android TV getting a content-focused UI redesign that downplays apps
- Movies Anywhere Screen Pass
- Sonos will launch its new app and big S2 software update on June 8th
- Sonos Debuts New Arc Soundbar, Sub, and Five
- Spotify Group Sessions give multiple people control over what you’re playing
- Spotify Kids lets parents view listening history and block content
- YouTube Music will transfer your Google Play songs with one click
- Tokyo Game Show 2020 has been canceled
- Xbox Games with Gold
- Free PS Plus Games
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.