Josh and Richard are back together for a big week of news. The streaming service we’ve all been waiting months for, Disney+, has launched! So how is it? Hulu has increased the price of its live TV service for the second time this year. Amazon is introducing an IR blaster while they also attempt to create a home theater solution around Alexa. Microsoft held its largest Inside Xbox yet, and Google Stadia launched.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #503.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Hulu Hiking Price of Live TV Service 22%, to $55 per Month
- Amazon’s Fire TV Blaster brings voice control to entire home theater setups
- Amazon Quietly Unveils Alexa-Based Home Theater Solution
- Amazon expands free music streaming to Android, iOS and Fire TV
- Spotify Free music now plays on Sonos speakers
- All the News from Inside Xbox from XO19
- Easily Find the Black Friday Video Game Deals You’re Looking For
- November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag Updates, Text Filters and More
- Talking Feds Podcast
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.