As painful as it was for Josh, the lead story this week needed to be the news from Apple. After all, we’ve all been waiting so many years for this announcement to finally come! Did it meet our expectations? Will Richard be jumping on board right away? Spotify is adding personalization to curated playlists, and the Xbox Games with Gold for April were announced.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #480.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- All the important stuff from Apple’s services event (+)
- Spotify is personalizing more playlists to individual users
- Xbox Games with Gold for April 2019
- PlayStation Plus: Free Games for March 2019
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.