The biggest news of the week is from Microsoft’s Xbox division. They think purchasing video game consoles should more closely resemble how most Americans purchase phones. Xbox All Access is the name of the new offer, and Josh and Richard weigh all its pros and cons.
Thanks to news the guys reported recently, Microsoft’s current sale on movies and TV actually makes sense to purchase from. HDR10+, the format that’s been greatly derided, may actually have a future, and there’s a new media remote for the PlayStation 4, and its feature set checks all the right boxes.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #457.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Google Play
- Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe via TuneIn Radio
- Introducing Xbox All Access
- Microsoft Movies and TV Labor Day Sale
- HDR10+ support comes to Samsung and Panasonic 4K TVs
- Sony’s new PS4 remote automatically links up with your A/V gear
- This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Two Publisher Sales
- PS Plus Specials
- Xbox Live Games With Gold For September 2018
- PlayStation Plus: Free Games for August 2018
- Plex – Customizing the Apps
Send us your feedback by email
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.