CES 2018 is in our past, but we have some final stories to share and some perspectives from on the show floor and from afar as HomeTech.FM’s Seth Johnson joins us to discuss the highs, lows, and trends of the show. While we were there, we recorded some quick conversations with some of our favorite smarthome product vendors, including Blink, Wemo, and Samsung SmartThings.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Experience LG’s OLED Canyon at CES
- Large Touchscreens for All Your Appliances
- Onelink Puts Alexa around Your Home—at a High Price
- These igloohome Locks Offer Great Design and Convenience
- MySmartRollerShades Will Automate Your Store-Bought Window Shades
- Nortek Introduces New Connected Garage Door Opener
- Listen to Seth and Jason on HomeTech.FM
- Follow HomeTech.FM on Twitter
- Hear Richard live at CES on Popular Technology Radio
- Listen to Richard talk about SmartHome, HomePod, and more on Eye Chart Radio
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.