An expired certificate causes new headaches for Wink and its customers, home automation vendors make a mad dash to support the Apple Watch at launch, and Branton Ellerbee joins us to talk about how he’s helping his customers integrate consumer-oriented smarthome products into their homes.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Wink update bricks customers’ hubs
- More problems for Wink, but it looks bad for the industry
- Home Automation Apps on the Apple Watch
- HomeSeer Introduces IFTTT partnership
- Insteon app update trades SMS for native notifications
- Alarm.com smart thermostat now available
- Connected Home Dallas
- Check out Mike Wolf’s Smart Home Show at Technology.FM
Home: On is now listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The NextMarket Podcast, HomeTech Podcast, and the Tear Down Show.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.