The International CES for 2014 has now come to a close. Josh and Richard sat down, exhausted, after the final day to discuss what they’d seen. Since recording Part 1 of the Entertainment 2.0 CES 2014 podcast series earlier in the week the guys from the DMZ had three full days to spend on the show floor. They discuss what else the saw. Josh and Richard also share their favorite things that they saw and their biggest disappointments. If you’re not listening live you’re missing a lot of fun, so make sure to join Josh and Richard for the live recording of episode 261 on Wednesday, January 15th at 8:00pm ET!
Click here to download episode #260
Subscribe to the Show
- Is the Lenovo ix2 Your Next Media Server?
- TiVo Presents Network DVR Concept and More at CES
- Zotac Shows a Spherical PC and a Steam Machine Prototype
- Xbox One Headsets on Display at CES 2014
- Hands-On with the Thrustmaster TX
Send us your feedback by email and voicemail! (1-877-856-4933)
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/theDMZ
Check us out on Google+
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles