DIRECTV STREAM plans to start 2023 the same way they started 2022: by raising prices. The FTC is bucking all logic and suing to block Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision Blizzard. Microsoft is following the lead of other major publishers by raising game prices in 2023. LG has two new OLED gaming monitors launching soon.
Join us most weeks for the live recording of Entertainment 2.0 on Tuesday evenings at 8:30 pm ET!
Click here to download episode #608.
Subscribe to the Show
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe via Google Podcasts
- Subscribe via Spotify
- Subscribe via Pandora
- DIRECTV STREAM Price Hike Coming in January 2023, with Plans Starting at $74.99 per Month – The Streamable
- FTC Sues to Block Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard Acquisition
- Microsoft Raising Prices on New, First-Party Games Built for Xbox Series X|S to $70 in 2023
- LG LAUNCHES ULTRAGEAR GAMING MONITORS IN U.S. FEATURING WORLD’S FIRST 240HZ OLED PANEL – Dec 12, 2022
- Fosi Audio BT20A Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Audio 2 Channel Amplifier
Send us your feedback by email
Follow us on Twitter: Josh Pollard and Richard Gunther
Like us on Facebook.
The intro music is a song called Rogue by Raw Stiles